Innovative Results is OPEN, welcoming current and new clients to our studio. Here are our safety plans. Please know this list is not an exhaustive list of everything we do. We recognize that we’re dealing with a fluid situation and things will change as we move along.
There is no risk free environment BUT we are committed to doing our best to keep your workouts safe and fun.
All customers must follow these rules. Any customer not willing to follow these rules will be asked to leave.
Entering and Exiting the Studio
- All clients will sign a Covid-19 waiver.
- No one (client, staff, cleaners) may enter if they are ill or have recently been exposed to Covid-19.
- Any client or trainer showing any symptom of illness will be asked to leave.
- Walking into the door at our facility means you self certify that you are fever-free.
- Sessions will be reserved in advance & will not exceed 8-12 clients per session(session dependent). You can reserve your time using the Zen Planner Mobile App or HERE
- Customers walk into the studio (main entrance), proceed to the hand sanitizer station, followed by check-in. An IR Team member will check you in if you have not already done so on your personal device (no kiosk check-in). Personal belongings kept to a minimum (water bottle, keys, towel).
- The client will be asked to personally sanitize any equipment used during their training session.
- Masks will not be required for customers during workouts.
- Masks & gloves are required to be worn by staff members during client interaction. NO pro shop access to clients, if you need an item, please get assistance from a staff member.
- Hand sanitizer will be located in 3 areas of the facility. Entrance, exit, and on the sanitation station near restrooms.
- Trainers will only assist with transactions if a client has a credit card on file. Similarly, if a client wants to purchase something, a client may buy it for him/herself via the Buy page of the website.
During Class / Private Sessions
- All clients & equipment will be 6 feet apart.
- Customers will wipe down their equipment with an alcohol-based solution before & after their session.
- Customers will not have access to the facility or equipment outside of group training sessions.
- No physical corrections will be provided.
- Trainers will stand a minimum of 6 feet from customers.
- Doors and fans to remain on to keep air flowing.
- Masks are optional for trainers and clients during class.
Behavior / Etiquette
- Any customer who threatens the safety of an employee will be asked to leave.
- If an employee complains to Innovative Results management about unsafe behavior by a client, Innovative Results will side with the employee.
- No congregating inside the facility. Customers will arrive, enter the facility training area, then leave. Conversations will be outside.
- Our cleaning procedures will continue daily. Increased attention to areas like the studio counter, shelves, etc. Our staff will be working diligently to clean when the facility opens, between class sessions, and at the end of each day.
- We’ve updated our sick / hold policy for members. Please contact our administrative team with any questions or concerns – [email protected]
- As always, we reserve the right to change the instructor at the last minute. If a trainer is sick, we will do our best to find a sub. We ask all clients to show flexibility and understanding when this takes place.
- Safety training completed.
- Open dialogue about safety.
- All amazing California labor laws guiding behavior.