Crossfit has their WODs.
Boot Camp Classes simply have everyone doing the same exercises.
Many other trainers simply mix up random exercises to build a TOUGH Circuit.
The truth is that these styles of training don’t necessarily work.
People get injured, run themselves into the ground, develop aches and pains…
When all they really wanted to do was:
- Lose Weight
- Gain Muscle
- Look Better
- Feel Better
- Perform Better
Each person that walks through Innovative Results door is unique.
Maybe they’ve never worked out in their life.
Maybe they are hardcore athletes or fitness fanatics.
Or maybe they are looking to be challenged in new ways.
So, how do we program for every single person’s success at Innovative Results?
We make sure every progression and workout builds on the last training session/training cycle, and contributes to the future training session/training cycle.
How do we do this?
- We Train Movement Patterns
- We Use Progressions and Regressions for Every Cycle, Session, and Exercise
- We Adjust work load and intensity levels According to Each Person, Exercise, and Training Session
- We Monitor and Adjust Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Volume
- We Ask Good Questions
- We Adjust as Necessary Based on Individual Feedback Every Training Session and Training Cycle
- We Providing Support In the Gym and Outside of the Training Session
- We Provide Motivation and Inspiration
- We Provide Nutrition Guidance, Sleep Guidance, and Recovery Guidance
We literally want to help everyone in Orange County improve their quality of life!
Did you like the article, “How Does Innovative Results Help So Many Different Types of People Look Better Feel Better Perform Better?” Please comment and share this article with your family, friends, and coworkers.
Schedule your free trial with us below.