We hear it over and over again when it comes to working out “consistency is key”. While it’s important to be working out faithfully, you may not be getting the results you could if you haven’t changed up your workout routine in a while. Even the most veteran bodybuilders and athletes know the huge benefits of exercising your muscles in a new way. Mixing up your workout routine can keep you from hitting a weight loss plateau, prevent injury from overuse, help sculpt new muscles, and just get you excited about working out again. This week try incorporating one of these 3 killer workout routines that are guaranteed to make you sweat no matter your fitness level.
Full-Body Workout Routine: Do one set of each exercise and repeat the entire circuit 4 times.
- Dumbbell squat and press 10-12 reps)
- Plank (45 seconds)
- Dumbbell Walking lunges (10 reps each side)
- Treadmill sprints (5 rounds of 30 seconds on 30 seconds off)
The Perfect Workout For Sculpted Legs: Do one set of each exercise and repeat the entire circuit 4 times.
- Classic Barbell Squat (15 reps)
- Box Jumps (25 Reps)
- Dumbell Reverse Lunges (15 Reps each leg)
- Jump Lunges (25 jumps each leg)
- Weighted Step Ups (15 reps each leg)
- Jump Squats (25 jumps)
Killer Shoulder & Arms Workout Routine: Do one set of each exercise and repeat the entire circuit 4 times.
- Side Lateral Raise (12-15 reps)
- Tricep Bench Dips (12-15 reps)
- Bicep Hammer Curls
- Tricep Kickbacks (10 reps each arm)
- Treadmill sprints (4 rounds of 30 seconds on 30 seconds off)